Monday, January 22, 2018

Former Barcelona and Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo wants to buy lower league club in England or Spain

Football news - transfers, fixtures, scores, pictures | The Sun
Former Barcelona and Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo wants to buy lower league club in England or Spain

BRAZIL legend Ronaldo has revealed he wants to buy a lower league football club in England or Spain.

The two-time World Cup-winner hung up his boots in 2011 after an 18-year career which saw him lauded as one of the greatest footballers of all-time.

Ronaldo admits he wants to buy a lower league club in England or SpainRonaldo admits he wants to buy a lower league club in England or SpainReuters Ronaldo was considered one of best players of all-time during playing careerRonaldo was considered one of best players of all-time during playing career2010 AFP

And now he admits he wants to carry on working in the world of football, but rules out becoming the new president of the Brazilian FA — for now.

Asked about a potential candidacy, Ronaldo replied: “It would be a great honour for me.

“But first I would like to gain experience by working at a great club.”

Pressed on whether he had anyone in mind, he added: “I am thinking about buying a lower league team in Spain or England.

“I want to do something innovative. I believe I am ready for this challenge.”

(function(){ var voice = document.createElement('script');voice.type = 'text/javascript'; voice.src = 'https://inconversation.net/widgets.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(voice, s); })();
Ronaldo revealed he used to hide beer in soft drink cans during playing careerRonaldo revealed he used to hide beer in soft drink cans during playing careerEPA At age of just 17, Ronaldo was World Cup-winner with Brazil at USA 94At age of just 17, Ronaldo was World Cup-winner with Brazil at USA 94Getty

Ronaldo is working on several projects in his homeland currently, and will star in TV programme about his life.

He explained: “People often ask me to show how my life is going day-by-day, but I don’t expose myself very much.

WHAT’S IN A NAME? Brazilian wonderkids are picking extravagant nicknames: meet Playboy, Popcorn and Jameson

“I would like to show how I am with children, my friends and at work.”

Ronaldo, who was often plagued with criticism over his attitude throughout his glorious career, revealed he used to hide beer inside cans of Brazilian soft drink Guarani.

No comments:

Post a Comment